Coffee Chat Replay
Coffee Chat with Shama Hyder
February 20, 2019
Watch a replay of our conversation with the “zen master of marketing.” Shama Hyder is an award-winning entrepreneur and the CEO of the global marketing and digital PR company Zen Media. She’s a best-selling author of The Zen of Social Media Marketing and Momentum. (Our hosts highly recommend both!) Shama has been recognized as one of LinkedIn’s “Top 10 Voices in Marketing” for three years in a row. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why LinkedIn is still in “wild west” days and how you can leverage this
- Examples of how you can build relationships on LinkedIn…and what NOT to do
- How to structure your social media efforts to keep yourself positive and productive
- What to do for faster results in building your personal brand
- How Shama built a 700K following on LinkedIn
- Why understanding “the connected consumer” is vital for building relationships and trust
- Video tool for automatic captions – apple.com/clips
- Shama Hyder on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamahyder
- Zen Media article on Connected Consumers – https://zenmedia.com/connected-consumer-know-thyself/
Learn more about our hosts and lead coaches Charles Gaudet and Stephanie Vaughan.
Explore more in the Content Library.